2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Replies
8
Views
37
Asking PRAYER for God's favor, blessings, direction, right price, etc. in getting various work done on my property, buildings, yard etc.; that the Lord direct every detail for the correct results.. that there be no hindrances, interference or retaliations of the enemy.
Replies
8
Views
20
I just want to say thankyou to all that is praying for me Thankyou God Bless you all
Replies
10
Views
45
Please help ### concentrate on his family instead of gaming. Help him change his mind about streaming games. Help ### realize their friendship isn't right.
Replies
8
Views
14
Please pray for me I ### I'm a struggling many problems in my life no bodies is with me I'm alone everyone cheated me but there is one who love me and take care of me he is my father my God Jesus
Replies
8
Views
32
Asking prayer for God's favor in finding the specific vehicle He desires me to have. Asking prayer for wisdom, direction and favor etc. in my search and acquisition of this vehicle; that there be no hindrances, interference or retaliations of the enemy.
Replies
8
Views
27
*Let us pray, the Lord to organize situations, help me and give me wisdom in order to be able I to get financially rich, for God's glory! I only believe in Jesus and only He is my hope! Let us pray for the mercy of God, building, the way out and the blessing, of every area of my life! *Let us...
Replies
8
Views
21
Hello Sir, My name is ### and in my life I am getting negative result in everything. I want to change my job with good salary then can support my family specially my ### but it's not happening. Could you please pray for me.
Replies
9
Views
32
Please pray for healing of a big pain
Replies
7
Views
28
Back
Top Bottom