2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I request prayer for Jesus Christ to come into my life and be the Lord over my soul. Thank you
Replies
9
Views
22
Dear brother and sister servant of Jesus Christ, please pray for me I'm a heart patient this world doctor has declared me that I'm a heart failure person..I'm done with operation my operation is success because of our father God...dr. they said me that I was fit by bulb instead of heart. prayer...
Replies
9
Views
18
Praise Lord please keep on praying for my husband to get free from gambling addiction, there is some Improvement right now thanks all for being with me in this. Our GOD is faithful, trusting that this is going to last soon In Jesus Name.
Replies
9
Views
31
Hello Jesus, call prayer tower Chennai. Our family needs your prayer support as we are struggling with a lot of financial problems and we need a breakthrough. Please pray for us, thank you.
Replies
9
Views
41
Father help me i get a job i know u can make it wid ur believ and courage
Replies
9
Views
29
Please pray that the Lord will deliver me totally from the spirit of masturbation and pornography for it has made me so dull and reduced the potency of my calling. For before, I used to love God and pray for hours interceding for souls, but now I can't do those things any longer. Please pray for...
Replies
12
Views
40
Father God, Please come to me and bless me to be in a better mood towards ###, please help strengthen up my feelings for him all over again. Lord, please come to ### and bless him with a change of heart about our situation, please help him emotionally and mentally. Lord I confess that I have...
Replies
8
Views
32
Please pray for ### to be emotionally stronger and financially stronger as ### is a single lady.
Replies
9
Views
34
Please pray for my would be ### app ### exam best result ever, ### exam best result ever, ### exam best result ever and for my grade in the school where I am working now....please it's really very very crucial for my coming life...please pray 🙏🙏
Replies
8
Views
33
Back
Top Bottom