2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

God heal ### and whole family from sickness
Replies
14
Views
47
Hi, I have been in a relationship for 10 years. We are very happy as a couple. We understand each other like no other. But we have this huge difficulty in convincing our parents to accept this relationship. We can't see a way out. We don't want to hurt our parents. If we get married to anyone...
Replies
10
Views
40
Pray I get an awesome job with a big raise to the company where I can make the highest bonus, stay the longest, and love what I am doing, love the people, product, training and where I am able to be the most excellent at my job, a resource, a leader, very comfortable and happy!
Replies
10
Views
42
Asking prayers for Mr. ### ### (brother-in-law Father) whose been in ICU since Wednesday and today has turned for the worse. Please Heavenly Father restore his health and may you grant this prayer. In addition, pray for the family who is having a difficult time at the moment may their faith in...
Replies
11
Views
55
Please pray for my boyfriend. He is addicted to online video games. He's got contact with 3 other gamers (gamer ID: ###, ###, ###) and the contact between them is very perverted. Please pray for the breakdown of contact and the deliverance of video games. Thank you. God is FAITHFUL!!
Replies
9
Views
31
God please let 2020 be better and favourable to me in Jesus name I ask this. Let me be completely healed from disease amen
Replies
10
Views
34
“9 Pray, then, in this way: ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. 10 ‘Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. --- 11 ‘Give us this day our daily bread. 12 ‘And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. 13 ‘And do not lead us into...
Replies
10
Views
60
Lord please please bless me with the very very best ever new foundations, tinted moisturizers, lipsticks, lip pencils, eye brow pencils, the very very best ever for my skin now abundantly without any delay, good prices please provide abundantly all shops, all places, all every make up brands...
Replies
8
Views
29
Please pray for registrations today. Please pray for blessings for ###'s business.
Replies
9
Views
29
I have been posting requests for prayers on here since last week and I am so thankful for the many of you who have prayed for me. I truly believe that I am calmer than before and my fear has lessened because of this. Can I continue to ask that prayers are offered up for me as I am truly...
Replies
10
Views
63
Back
Top Bottom