2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Help me be humble, Lord, so that you can help me get my drivers license, and win the scholarship trust fund. Help me not to do things in a manner to prove myself, or be vindictive. Please help me, become independent. Amen. Please show kindness and pour blessings, and especially financial...
Replies
11
Views
46
Oh Abba, divine creator of both the spiritual and natural world's, who lives in heaven with your son, Yahshua and Ruach ha'Kodesh, I return to you as your child and pray for mind renewal and guidance as I listen to your still voice. While I am not working in the natural world for the time being...
Replies
11
Views
243
Kindly pray 1. That I am not forced to commit what I can't do. 2. That my and my dependents' Spirit, soul, and body is protected from any attack from known known source. 3. For healing of ###, ###, ###, and others my dependents (general). 4. That I do the will of God. 5. That all my...
Replies
12
Views
55
Urgent please please all. pray lord I ask you please heal. my stomach totally permanently in every way now by your power remove all every stomach sickness inflammation all tenderness all pain all day all swelling all bloatedness from my stomach totally permanently now by your power without any...
Replies
8
Views
29
Thank you. My son found his passport! Awesome. Thank you.
Replies
14
Views
58
My ### life is so ### because my wife is ###.
Replies
10
Views
49
Please pray for my daughter ### ### ### to get a Management job at the earliest. And my son-in-law. ### ### to get a good job in the Accounting side.
Replies
12
Views
53
My wife has left me for the last two years. This is my second marriage. My first wife expired 30 years before. My first wife has got two daughters, both are married. This wife also has two issues, one daughter and one son. The daughter is also married now. My wife wants that all properties in...
Replies
13
Views
94
I have been searching for ### years, but I haven't gotten a good job. I am depressed right now and my savings are very thin. :(<|repo_name|>josephroberts/Redaction-Tool<|file_sep|>/data/raw/2021-10-01-Prayer-Request-Thread-2.json { "id": "2021-10-01-Prayer-Request-Thread-2", "title"...
Replies
29
Views
280
God, please help me! I've been crying and being scared! I know my anger, my jealousy, and my hurt heart how ### treated me and used me and ### rub my face her life and relationship in my face all of the time make me feel I'm not worth it to be around there her she made that clear several times...
Replies
14
Views
72
Back
Top Bottom