Please pray that my neighbour will stop making noise. It's midnight. He/she is taking a shower and I hear it like Niagara Falls. He knows it but still showers very late. Not caring neighbour. Please let him/her not do any more noise. Let me sleep sweet good sleep in a peaceful neighbourhood...
Help ### change his mind about streaming. Help him concentrate on his girlfriend and kids. Help him concentrate on himself instead of ### problems. Help ### realize his friendship with ### isn't right. Help them both have distance.
Heavenly Father, I thank you for my job, co-workers, corporate, managers and customers. I ask for Favor, Excellent Customer Service, Finances, Fairness and Timing from managers and hostesses in early seating & fair table distribution. and Skill, Excellence, Punctuality, Neatness, A Strong Work...
All who prayed for me, thank you! God, thank You for this site & for help today. God, help w breakthrough!...help w visit now - for a pleasant, respectful visit. Holy Spirit, may we know Your Presence & follow God's will. Thank You, ###.
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I'm scheduled to work two double shifts followed by a single this upcoming week (Monday and Tuesday from 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 p.m., then Wednesday from 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.). Although I'll have the rest of the week off it's been quite some...
Am ### from ### i could like to send prayer request for my boyfriend whom they told her is dying in three months because of cancer he is called ### please pray for him i believe God can heal him .Amen