2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I pray dat i pay all my debts
Replies
9
Views
107
prayer request, by all the mighty power of OUR LORD THOSE ### INVESTMENT PEOPLE WILL RETURN THE MONEY THEY COLLECT TO PEOPLE NOT ONLY ### BUT TO ALL THE PEOPLE THANKS TO GOD ALSO DELiVERENCE TO ### FOR ALL EVIL SPIRITS DUE TO ### BUSINESS Always down and bancrapt. . . all CURSES BE PARALYZE...
Replies
11
Views
47
Heal me completely and Love one to be well to travel out of the country Stay Warm in Snowy weather now and Safe flight back. Bring wisdom protection and Favor for us All. We pray in His mighty mercy and Blood of protection over us..and providing expert legal counsel that we can trust and won't...
Replies
9
Views
100
I needs God's mercy, forgiveness and help in my life.
Replies
11
Views
180
I am in pains; legs, whole body, I can't run, jump...any movement I make it pains. I have been in this for so many years. My prayer request is for the Lord Jesus Christ to heal and deliver all those who are in similar situations I am now. In Jesus' Name.
Replies
10
Views
38
*Now I'm at my parents' home! Let us pray, the Lord to expel FOREVER any evil - force, demon, authority, plan, deed in this home, in the life of my parents and in my life! Let us pray, that in the home I live in, in the life of my parents and in my life - FOREVER will reign and rule the Spirit...
Replies
10
Views
43
my nephew, ### needs a lot of prayers. Currently he's quite rebellious to God; not being obedient. Pls pray ### walks in the fear of the Lord asap. Pls pray that he finds a good, godly woman to marry. Thanks for praying that God will show me where to move. Also for the Lord to show me ways to...
Replies
8
Views
39
Please pray for healing of my big pains
Replies
13
Views
42
my name is ### from ### ineed God help me firstgrade this is my final year in O level because itried so had my self I could not get it and also God should provide my brother with a job and also general deliverance in our family iknow our kind loving God will do it
Replies
10
Views
133
All glory, and all honor to God almighty for praying for our church. A lot of lost souls came to hear God's word and got saved. Please continue to pray for them, for those who refuse to come to the altar and those who really gave their life to the Lord. Pray for our pastor to be strong in the...
Replies
11
Views
47
Back
Top Bottom