2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray that I will receive a godly partner for me. I am ###. Struggle with frustration and waiting, health issues (caused by tension, anxiety of waiting). Also for God to show me clear vision what He wants me to do and His plans for my near (especially for ###) and far future. Steps...
Replies
11
Views
50
Pls I'm an evangelist, My ministry is to go to house to house evangelism and to preach the good news in a bus, but have no financial support from anywhere. Because of that I tried in so many ways to get a business to do to support myself so that I can pay My transportations before boarding a bus...
Replies
8
Views
134
For the last two years I do not have any income. I am depending on my ### and ### for my day to day expenses. Always I do not want me a burden on them. So I request to you to pra for my financial breakthrough. Amen
Replies
7
Views
35
I ask you please please lord bless me please to win millions millions of pounds nos please without any delay make it happen to be now please by your power in jesus name I decree and declare in jesus name my finances my financial income savings now right now multiply in millions millions right...
Replies
6
Views
26
Pls I'm an evangelist, My ministry is to go to house to house evangelism and to preach the good news in a bus, but have no financial support from anywhere. Because of that I tried in so many ways to get a business to do to support myself so that I can pay My transportations before boarding a bus...
Replies
6
Views
102
My ### is just lying there not talking only moving her eyes don't know if it is a brain injury
Replies
9
Views
17
PRAISE God that he opened my eyes last night and helped me to stop feeling so anxious, fearful, and depressed! Thanks to all who prayed for me. Prayer Requests: That this week will be a week of great news for our family and for yours. We pray for breakthrough financially. We pray that my...
Replies
34
Views
251
Thank you Jesus for another day. Thank you for your word, guidance, help, love and friendship. Lord, I ask in the name of Jesus that you answer prayers for every soul who needs you. You promised you would never leave nor forsake us. You promised to supply all of our needs according to your...
Replies
7
Views
50
Good morning, I am ### from India, married and having two kids, please help me to overcome all the negative thoughts coming in my mind and give me strength to stand firm in Jesus.
Replies
9
Views
96
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for my health, finances, attitude, jobs, and all the things I need to do on my mom's property (cleaning up the yard, repairing the house, getting rid of two broken down vehicles, and getting one other vehicle up and running). Please help me to be...
Replies
9
Views
32
Back
Top Bottom