2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Lord hear my prayers as I pray for things to work in my favor. I been praying that I would get something better than ### ### ### ### ### ### and it did ###. Let them except the paper work Father that I gave they and just let me get the keys Lord and sign my least. Lord speak to whoever that’s...
Replies
11
Views
62
Please pray for healing and for God to restore a relationship that I didn’t appreciate. To open the door for another chance. Restoration of my children’s life after the death of dad as well as mine after his death. Healing from my family hurting and abandoning us. Financially we are devastated...
Replies
14
Views
162
My Father I'm coming to you to thank your protection for the last year problems that I was facing, but because of your Mercy Father I'm here, You protected my partner too on the last days of 2019, when they were taking his car but he never get hurt because of your Mercy, Father keep on...
Replies
20
Views
93
I pray for Canadian Visa 2020. Let God use the man of God Senior Apostle ### to see me through. My family and I have suffered a lot and have spent every money we had for this purpose. I received a mail on the ###/###/### for application letter refusal. But with God, I pray if I see my passport...
Replies
11
Views
62
Replies
13
Views
49
God's favour upon me and my family,
Replies
13
Views
41
My father in heaven, I come before you this hour to pray for the healing of my brother ### to receive healing in Jesus name. Break all the plans of the wicked people and the devil in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord. Bless him also to get a job in the name of Jesus Christ. Make away for him...
Replies
11
Views
43
Need prayer for ### hurting financially and no extra hours or shift. Pray God will make a way for ###.
Replies
19
Views
89
Lord, please remove my anxiety and insecurity and bring me back my confidence, courage, socialness, and self-esteem. Father God, I come to you with hurt, anger, unforgiveness, betrayal that I still carry deep within my soul. I ask that you lift me up and come to me in a powerfully way and...
Replies
22
Views
172
Please pray that this smoke will go away and that people who burn unhealthy stuff in our city block will finally be revealed and punished accordingly. How can people be so stupid to do this in the time where air pollution and similar stuff is often discussed ??
Replies
11
Views
238
Back
Top Bottom