I pray for ### 2020. Let God ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God wants me to know that what feels impossible to me is never impossible for him. Keep believing. Better days are coming.
Replies
8
Views
157
God wants me to know that I may not understand everything that's happening right now, but he is protecting me in ways I cannot see. ❤️
Replies
8
Views
189
God wants me to know that healing starts when I stop carrying the pain alone and allow his grace to guide my heart.
Replies
9
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,525
Messages
16,811,901
Members
650,861
Latest member
Tyreannourmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom