2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Pliz pray for ### for financial breakthrough thank u praise the Lord
Replies
9
Views
27
My lord Jesus Christ, nothing is impossible with you. God, come what may, I will always trust you with folded hands and hoping after hope that you will respond to my prayers and bless me now and forever. I seek your help, requesting you to please help me to overcome all my financial problems and...
Replies
9
Views
26
Please pray for me to get a good job and to win USA green card, remember my family too.
Replies
17
Views
269
My life's a mess. I hurt a woman I love more than anything....I cheated on her. I may not have slept with other woman, but lying is lying ....I am so far away from God. How do I find him....pls pray for my soul.
Replies
9
Views
33
Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for Blessing us with Your Love, for Your Forgiveness of our sins, for Blessing us with Your Peace, for Blessing us with Your Spirit, for Blessing us with fellowship, for Blessing us with rest, for Blessing us with work, for Blessing us with family time, for...
Replies
9
Views
45
Family issues and there is no peace in my family and my brother became from God boy to bad boy and jobless human being. Lot of money problem and my intention is to get a government job and well settled.
Replies
7
Views
34
Jesus please let my ### be excited about school and try to work on his project please let me be happier I have been depressed and feel overwhelmed. Please also let his missing book turn up, or at least the school replace at no cost. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
25
Please pray for my son's finances, and for mine too. For my sister who cannot afford to finish her home, and for my dad who is old. Thank you so much.
Replies
11
Views
43
Lord I ask you please please bless me to win millions millions of pounds now please without any delay bless make all every one of my numbers lucky stars come up for me on the euro millions tickets I buy now by your power without any delay lord please please make it happen to me to me now please...
Replies
4
Views
10
Back
Top Bottom