Please pray for healing of my big ###

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my name is ###.I live in ###.I need help to pray for my big brother ### in ### ###.That he get fully healed from the infection and that the cancer goes from his body.He is in hospital right now and I beg you to help me pray for him.From ###
Replies
9
Views
184
Please pray for my big brother he needs a healing immediately for he is an alcoholic and he's in a state of a coma in the hospital and they think that he's paralyzed from a stroke but I asked that God lets you live until he's baptized in Jesus name and and with a full confirmation of his...
Replies
13
Views
249
Please pray that God will heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. The Vet thinks she has intestinal cancer. She can't see the specialist until ###. Please pray that God will fully heal her, and take away any pain or discomfort she is in. Please pray that God will help her start eating normal...
Replies
10
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,539
Messages
16,812,004
Members
650,867
Latest member
Erayhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom