Thank you.. pls pray for visit now

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask for prayer for my ###'s visit today and for many other important things that I am worried about. Thank-you everyone for your prayers. In Jesus's name I pray. Amen
Replies
6
Views
288
God, protect and renew us today. Holy Spirit, surround my children ###, ### & ### at visit. Deliver us from the evil one. Thank You ~ ###
Replies
9
Views
229
I thank you, pls pray for ### who urgently seeking a job and financial breakthrough going through some hardships and struggles. I thank you, man o God, stay blessed.
Replies
5
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,595
Messages
16,813,004
Members
650,898
Latest member
Bwoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom