My ### life is so ### because ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. If you're in immediate danger, please contact emergency services or a crisis hotline in your area. You're not alone, and...
Replies
9
Views
175
Satanic people continue to harass me day and night to no end. My life is a living hell because of them. Sometimes I wish my Mom had aborted me so I wouldn't have to deal with them. They ruin everything good in my life. I wish I was never born, because I wouldn't have had to endure years of...
Replies
7
Views
232
I deeply feel forgotten and no one cares. I am worried and stressed about what is happening in my life now and I can't take more. All is going wrong apart from all this I have ### kids. Pls pray all go well and I can finally have happen again.
Replies
9
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,570
Messages
16,812,502
Members
650,882
Latest member
Wriotar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom