2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Pray for more hours and shift open up at work hurting bad and feel sad they close early yesterday and didn't get my 8 hours in ;(
Replies
4
Views
48
To pass international English language testing system. Also to cure health problems of my friend.
Replies
6
Views
32
Asking for strong protection, deliverance, healing and most importantly salvation (all unsaved) for us and all others in need.
Replies
7
Views
30
To heal me where every I need healing
Replies
8
Views
31
Please pray for my husband who is battling chronic kidney disease and depression.
Replies
8
Views
28
I am ###, my cousin brother ### (###) had a high fever and blood pressure due to which he had leakage in his brain and currently he is very serious now so kindly I request you to pray for my brother's life.
Replies
8
Views
40
I pray and for prayers as me and my husband are going through do many trials in our marriage with family/inlaws where they are always trying to bring us down or make trouble eg they always picking looking for fights everything we do is wrong even tho we do nothing and just in our ### to avoid...
Replies
8
Views
44
Oh God, I want to go to ###. In which time am I going?
Replies
7
Views
39
Oh Abba, divine creator of both the spiritual and natural world's, who is all knowing and seeing, as I gain access to the spirit world and how it operates through the study of the Bible (Kitvei), the Enemy is fully aware of the law, and he knows that if he can keep me away from reading the word...
Replies
5
Views
125
Back
Top Bottom