2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

my name is ### ### I want God to shine his light of progress into my immediate family no one in the family is progressing in life I want God to hear my cry.
Replies
5
Views
70
My ### got job in ### and he is waiting for the mail but officer said that he will not get mail but we are having FAITH that he will definitely get mail. So, please pray for my family. ###
Replies
5
Views
25
Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream job in ### and dream vacation in ### and resolve issues between me and my ###
Replies
4
Views
25
My self ###. I am admit in ### for surgery. please pray for me 🙏
Replies
5
Views
64
Please pray for protection and healing for my son ### and all who are in need. Thank you for your prayer in Jesus name Amen
Replies
18
Views
105
Please pray for me to get a good pay nursing job. And for my husband to get saved.
Replies
6
Views
29
Pray for healing of type 2 diabetic Pray that all monies owed to me be released by all institutions involve. Pray for my daughter ### to be healed from the persistence of headache which will definitely Interfere with her education. In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
6
Views
70
Sir..plzzz pray for ###; ### is having a breakup with me. Plzz pray for me to love each other again, to give us a new life, to change all the bad habits. Plz come back into my life. I miss ### very much. Plzzzzzzzzzzzz pray for me.
Replies
5
Views
38
Prayer warriors please pray that ### will miss and love me so much that he call/text to come home. Let him wanna love me only. ###
Replies
5
Views
24
My name is ### and I am from ###. Please pray for me. I am in a very serious situation; I have been in a relationship for 3 and half years and we were supposed to get married very soon and the engagement was supposed to be done last Oct. Both our parents and families agreed to our relationship...
Replies
8
Views
112
Back
Top Bottom