2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
7
Views
39
Please please pray for ### I ask to be completely released from a terrible situation feeling oppressed and sort of in the “hands of the wicked” please pray for ###. Pray that the devil leaves too. Thanks😃
Replies
5
Views
35
My son ### he is 18 years old he is take alcohol and drugs smoke till 5 years he is join alcohol friends with alcohol center business he is not come regular home he is not obey any person please pray for my son ### oh. No. ###
Replies
8
Views
50
I am ###, my cousin brother ### (###) had a high fever and blood pressure due to which he had leakage in his brain and currently he is very serious now so kindly I request you to pray for ###'s life.
Replies
5
Views
31
Needing Prayer for more fasting and praying and reading also to lift more in training each week, physical healing in joints and internal organs restoration of right elbow, also needing a lot more money, and marriage, also for written vision2020.
Replies
10
Views
54
I pray to bind the devil out of my life.... I don’t want him to have the power over me thanks.
Replies
7
Views
30
Please people of the Almighty pray for me and my husband, we're both jobless, even if God can only do it for hubby, this man is really trying, please.
Replies
6
Views
26
Please bind Satan out of my life. Also, prayers for removal of fake friends.
Replies
6
Views
38
God, thank You at day's end - mercies, grace, forgiveness, redemption, blessings, promises, hope, healings and protecting me & my loved ones. Deliver us from evil. Praise You! ijnip
Replies
13
Views
68
Please pray God helps me overcome my anger and resentment or jealousy at work. I work in retail, started last March after being home a few years, I'm not young, ###, husband moved out in ###, lives next door with his girlfriend, married in ###, bad from the beginning, he isn't saved, don't want...
Replies
7
Views
139
Back
Top Bottom