Please pray... ### A RADIOLOGICAL ALERT as ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a God-fearing man and I was dating a woman who i was truly in love with for about a year. after 2 months of dating, it became long-distance. For circumstances outside of my control, she was the one who came to visit me more often. I treated her very well and I felt connected to her...
Replies
13
Views
662
Rocket needs a miracle. Our seven year old black lab mix, he’s a rescue. He was diagnosed with prostate cancer two months ago and has begun to take a turn for the worse over the last few days. Our dogs are like family to us, and we will go to bat for them when they need us. We have been to...
Replies
9
Views
198
I need urgent prayer. I recently purchased a home, but it has turned out to have serious undisclosed problems. As a result of manipulation and deception, I have already lost a significant amount of money, and I am now in a very difficult financial situation with no means to cover the repairs...
Replies
10
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,444
Messages
16,811,198
Members
650,804
Latest member
Troelareansil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom