2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

For a dear friend ### and her ### year old mother. Financial and physical healing.
Replies
7
Views
31
Dear pastor I had sent you prayer request for my ###'s surgery. She was fine till yesterday but today suddenly due to leakage she went through another minor surgery. She's in OT. Her biapsy report will be coming in two three days. Kindly pray for her health, operation and her biapsy report. It's...
Replies
8
Views
31
Please pray that I can think clearly today and that nothing bad or stressful happens or comes in the mail ### amen
Replies
10
Views
47
Pray for my marriage, it's on February 12, 2020, my dad is suffering a lot for the money. We don't have anything, please pray for that and my marriage life...please
Replies
12
Views
73
God I hate myself. I am a failure and deserved to die. I have nothing to offer and I try and try and work so hard, but nothing works. I am sorry I am a failure and I fail my students and family and friends. I pray that you could please end everything end my life end it all so I can stop being a...
Replies
11
Views
61
Please urgently pray for ###; may he be able to sleep at night, kept safe when driving. For God's peace beyond understanding. May things get better. God Knows all the details. May we not hurt each other. Please Prayers Needed For God's peace, His reassurance and His leading in all areas; May...
Replies
6
Views
35
I am on my way this morning to a 1:15 pm check-up on my health issues. Had an appointment in Dec but bad weather had me reschedule to this month. Pray all my tests come back normal and better than last time went and that I can skip to 6 months before I go and then it will be once a year once...
Replies
6
Views
48
Two of our brothers and sisters in The Lord are STARVING to death, while they preach God's Word to the native population. If we have the Love of God within us, God tells us to show that love to those in need. He commands it. Matthew 25. When He asks you at the Judgement, what did you do for the...
Replies
7
Views
163
Greetings in Christ Jesus, men of God pray for ### so that wisdom and knowledge can grow in ### life. Wisdom made Solomon to expand and able to reason to keep the people in order. Same with ###, ### claim God's wisdom upon ### in Christ Jesus.
Replies
6
Views
31
Back
Top Bottom