God I hate myself. I am a ###.

God I hate myself. I am a failure and deserved to die. I have nothing to offer and I try and try and work so hard, but nothing works. I am sorry I am a failure and I fail my students and family and friends. I pray that you could please end everything end my life end it all so I can stop being a blight on this world and the lives of the people I care about.
Lord, I pray that you remove these feelings of failure and bring peace. In Jesus name. Amen.

I just read this article. It helped me a lot. Maybe it will help you too? Redirect Notice
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

One of the last hurdles I know I need to face with Jesus is the hatred for myself. I don’t know how to forgive myself or how Jesus can forgive me or even love me. I hate who I am as a person. I hate the way I look and how much I weigh. I hate that I went through extreme depression and social...
Replies
7
Views
230
Dear heavenly father I come to in Jesus name asking for you help, you know my sins and mistakes lord and you have forgiven me for them and I thank you, lord you know what I am going through right now because of these sins and I ask for help by guiding me through this tough time, I hate myself...
Replies
9
Views
353
I am so angry at God. I tried tondonthebright things to keep from getting an eviction, and I still got it. I'm trying to work with the collections company and they treat me like trash though I was paying in time. I do have an attorney so hope that helps. I wanted a family and struggling to...
Replies
10
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,186
Messages
16,819,900
Members
651,238
Latest member
Wuomir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom