Finance

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help pray for me for immediate financial help. Iam facing an urgent financial need, and I don't know which way to turn. I have bills, debts and obligations that are pressing down on me today. Iam stress. Lord. I ask for Your immediate provision and a financial miracle. Your Word promises...
Replies
11
Views
137
Please pray for me. I am struggling with financial issues. I need a permanent finance support.
Replies
12
Views
176
Forgive all my sins Lord I accept Jesus has Lord and savior forever Please pray for open door job and miracle finance and total justice against enemeies team ### and ### dormio prache in workplace by the power of the cross blood of Jesus who destroy of power of police and hostel abuse because...
Replies
11
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,185
Messages
16,819,892
Members
651,234
Latest member
Spleirhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom