2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Need to be part of the prayers ###.
Replies
7
Views
33
I am in debt... I am helpless and hopeless.
Replies
7
Views
34
My daughter ### is unwell. She feels dizzy and nausea. Lord, we confess our need for you today. We need your healing and your grace. Heal my daughter. She is preparing for her final exam on ###. Lord, we pray for her health and wisdom to prepare for this exam. Be with her as she takes this exam...
Replies
8
Views
47
please pray for ###. ### is a mother of ### school going kids and financially broke. PLEASE LORD HELP ### TO GET A JOB.
Replies
8
Views
58
Short shift for ### ;( I wish there was xtra hours n shift at ### n ### Half day of school for ### plead the blood over us
Replies
7
Views
217
May the Shofar play over everyone here in this day:
Replies
5
Views
39
Dear Prayer warriors continue praying for me I get a job because by your Prayers you rendered to me I was able to receive a call from one company and I was told to submit my application and the documents and prepare for interviews and am requesting you to pray for me I should be called for...
Replies
5
Views
77
Please pray for ###'s salvation. ###'s early sister will do PRP on 30 Jan in ###. Please pray for her to bring two-way air tickets at a reasonable price, and that she can be safe on this trip. She can rent a flat where she doesn't need to walk stairs. The landlord or landlady can provide a hard...
Replies
6
Views
43
for God's blessings on our mission in ###..that God blesses with a house for formation/residence in ###
Replies
6
Views
45
Back
Top Bottom