2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Dear God, please help me in my upcoming exams that I may pass and study hard and that I may pass the exams I have already taken because You know that I have studied very hard for these tests. God please help me and guide me to be more studious and to help me get good grades this school year...
Replies
4
Views
31
Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream job in ### and dream vacation in ### and resolve issues between me and my ###
Replies
4
Views
29
GOD ALMIGHTY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS NEW DAY AND EVERY BLESSING WHICH YOU GIVE US IN OUR LIFE. WE ARE NOT DESERVING BUT YOU BLESSED US. GOD ALMIGHTY O MY BELOVED FATHER, PLEASE HEAL MY MOTHER FROM DIABETES AND BLESS HER WITH GOOD HEALTH. GOD ALMIGHTY PLEASE BE KINDFUL WITH US, FORGIVE OUR...
Replies
5
Views
24
Please pray for my younger sister ### ### she had appeared nios exam last year but she had 1 back subject but this time she was not allowed to Fill up exam form. so kindly pray for her. ask Lord to give her the way to study in Jesus name. amen
Replies
5
Views
29
I am ### years old, I am born again Christian but I'm not in any relationship, I want you to help me pray for a life partner.
Replies
7
Views
191
I pray that God may bless me with favour to have ### ### ### as my life partner. I request God to grant me the favour that ### accepts me into her life and find joy, peace, harmony and love in our relationship. Thank you Jesus. Amen
Replies
5
Views
36
Pray that she gets 4 aggregates in the forthcoming results this week in Jesus's name.
Replies
6
Views
49
I can't sleep. My throat hurts. I feel a darkness around us, a stillness, an evil in this night. My husband's shoulders still hurt so bad from them making him paint nonstop for 2 days when we moved the school. Please let there be your angel army to protect us Father.
Replies
12
Views
97
i pray that i live with my ### this year, am tired of distant marriage, i want God to settle us together and bless us with children, i have been married since ### but have been living separately from my ###, i want to stay were he stays.
Replies
8
Views
43
Back
Top Bottom