2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

So many times, I prayed for Our Father, I know He hears all prayers. I know because many times you did it to me. That's why I thank you for everything that I prayed for. You're always there to listen. And you gave me solutions to any problems that you gave me. Sometimes you gave me an instrument...
Replies
10
Views
95
Pray for me to healed from the illness on ### and also pray for ### to get job very soon.
Replies
8
Views
50
Dear Heavenly Father, my friend ### really need your miracles, she needs your guidance how to plan the trip to ### because of the medicinal treatment, she planned this trip alone because no one help her, she feel so lonely and under a lot pressure, please help you to find a way to solve the...
Replies
10
Views
93
Pray for our family to keep united as long as we live. Pray for my business not back slide.
Replies
8
Views
43
Plz prayer for ###, ### is in so much debt that ### is thinking to sucide.
Replies
7
Views
35
I have been married for 7 years now no child and am going through so much problems from in-laws. I want God to bless me this month with the fruit of the womb for His name sake and to His glory.
Replies
9
Views
70
Please pray for healing of a big pain
Replies
9
Views
45
Please do keep praying for my son, his career, etc.
Replies
7
Views
47
Please pray for my daughter who has appeared for Chartered accountant final course. Tomorrow is her result. Please pray for a positive result.
Replies
6
Views
33
Lord, heal & guard ### and loved ones + all on our path - in heart, soul, body, & vehicles. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, ###
Replies
6
Views
59
Back
Top Bottom