2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

The manager in my workplace has gotten permission to getting me fired on false claims. Please pray that the decision will be changed. (The decision keeps being changed since weeks, and keeps being made again, while nobody has ever questioned my work or person, I have nothing but good ratings...
Replies
7
Views
98
please pray for me - a new job won at Easter. my colleague has a new job at ###. that would be awesome. thank you for praying for me. too stressful at my current job with my old boss (now the new boss) who bullied me previously.
Replies
5
Views
26
I've come again, knocking on your doors in complete surrender.. I don't know what's happening... my friend got a high fever, praying for the negative result of being in dengue, and his only 3 years old... this is the only thing I can do to help, for his family the kindness and the help they have...
Replies
7
Views
52
PLZ PRAY FOR ### TO BE ABLE TO PRAY AND TO HAVE A PRAYER LIFE AND READ ### BIBLE. PLS ASK GOD TO OPEN ### EYES AND KNOW HIM AND HIS LOVE AND TO LOVE HIM AND HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM. PLZ ### CRY OUT TO JESUS BUT HE DOESN'T HEAR ### PRAYERS AND ### FEEL SO DEAD TO GOD.
Replies
7
Views
37
I need more Wisdom and more of God's Grace To make great exploring.
Replies
8
Views
28
God, I ask for Your work for me.. I pray for ideas. For guidance.. More ideas from You & help me act on them. Thank You, ###
Replies
8
Views
47
Request you all to Pray for my Advanced Provident Fund Money. The Provident Fund Request got approved, But Still Money has not yet deposited. Please Pray that Money get deposited immediately.
Replies
7
Views
32
Hi all. God bless you all and answer your prayers in Jesus name. Will you please pray for my friend's son named ### who is having pains in his body. And pray also for his new family. He is living in ###. Thanks to you all.
Replies
16
Views
387
My lord Jesus Christ please forgive me for my sin you are simply great most adorable you always think of your children I love you so much I admire you I adore you standing before you I sincerely pray from my heart and soul to seek your divine blessings now and forever thank you for what all you...
Replies
6
Views
30
It's ### and I am getting upsetting that I am not a mum yet. I always want to be a mum. Mother children. I need a baby of ### own.
Replies
10
Views
69
Back
Top Bottom