Hi all. God bless you all and ...

Almighty Father we lift up ### and ask for healing. We thank you that you hear our prayers! Do help this son and his family in ###. Grant salvation to any in the family that don’t know you and a closer walk with those that do! Bless this son's mom with peace. Thank you for listening and answering according to your good and perfect will. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Hi. Thank you for your prayers. God answered your prayers for my son. He was reacting strangely with me and more when his fiancee and him broke up. Some days later, when he came home, he hugged me and told me, "I love you a lot, mum." I was surprised and wept with joy. Since then, he is behaving well. Thank God. Please join with me in prayers for his reunification with his fiancee. She is a very nice girl. There are so many people with problems who I wish to help. There are problems which only God can solve. So we must all pray for one another. Do you know that I live in ###? There is a 12-hour difference with your country. God blessed you all in Jesus' name.
 
9o
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Hi. Thank you for your prayers. God answered your prayers for my son. He was reacting strangely with me and more when his fiancee and him broke up. Some days later, when he came home, he hugged me and told me, "I love you a lot, mum." I was surprised and wept with joy. Since then, he is behaving well. Thank God. Please join with me in prayers for his reunification with his fiancee. She is a very nice girl. There are so many people with problems who I wish to help. There are problems which only God can solve. So we must all pray for one another. Do you know that I live in ###? There is a 12-hour difference with your country. God blessed you all in Jesus' name.
Joining in prayer for reunification that the Lord would strengthen and encourage them, filling their hearts with His Spirit so that they may have a heart for forgiveness, love, and compassion for each other. Thank you Father for blessing this mom that cares deeply for her son—and bringing about the expression of love from her son! We thank you and praise you! Yes, we must pray for one another. Please pray for our family too as one of the four is lost; also the adopted children have different special needs. I need Jesus every day to help me with what I’m called to do! God bless you in Jesus' Name! He will hear and answer our prayers!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just want to pray that the Father would grant a special blessing upon each of you. I have become a burden for so many of you...... This is probably the worst time of my life...and...so many of you have prayed to the Father on my behalf. I just want to say Thank You..... regardless of how this...
Replies
12
Views
475
Lord in Jesus name. I thank you for everyone on the website (the administrators, visitors, members, contributors and anyone that I didn’t mention). It is truly a blessing to post requests and have them answered within minutes. Please give the administrators strength to keep in keeping on. May...
Replies
9
Views
328
Hi all, God bless everyone actually I accepted Jesus long ago but I thought I blasphemed Holy Spirit and I was in anxiety now I got to know I haven't but I was accepting Jesus then again I was sinning I never turned away from sin I thought I will go to hell that was my mistake and I know because...
Replies
9
Views
328
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,150
Messages
16,819,343
Members
651,210
Latest member
Aereathourran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom