2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Prayers for son ###, who is having dizzy spells. Please let these dizzy spells cease. They come and go and doctors have found nothing. My teeth need taken care of. Please God help no pain. Help my headaches go away from TMJ. *Pray requests for my class. Help them focus and have a love to learn...
Replies
5
Views
247
*Please dear prayer warriors to pray for me - the Lord to guide me and I reached superior outcomes and blessings of the Lord for every area of my life. Let us pray: my relationship with Jesus - to be improved and strengthened; ministries that I have from God - prosper and I can be greatly...
Replies
6
Views
29
Please pray for me I lost my job in end ### ..the Company closed down They owe me a lot of money still and constantly fight with us if we enquire about the documents Please pray that I get a job soon as well The stress is killing me.
Replies
9
Views
33
Please pray for favor and breakthrough; having to attend a meeting and in need of God's direction. In Jesus Name. Amen. God Bless
Replies
6
Views
20
Summary (due to privacy): Personal prayer request for healing and support for a family member.
Replies
7
Views
25
Suffering from trigeminal neuralgia for two years
Replies
6
Views
220
Dear Lord Jesus Christ, please grant my family for US visa approval for which we have to an interview tomorrow morning. Please pray for my husband, my two sons and myself for visa approval from Visa Officer to give in our favor. This is for the better of my children's future and for our future...
Replies
9
Views
90
Yesterday I had requested to pray for my Nephew ###, his leg was bleeding, today by God's grace, he could stand and preach the Gospel. Thank you Lord for answering our prayers.
Replies
8
Views
38
Back
Top Bottom