2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Praying for ### to go out for soul winning
Replies
5
Views
23
Salvation for ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###.
Replies
7
Views
41
praise the lord pl. pray for ###'s well health and study
Replies
6
Views
19
Please pray for my father, he is having some illness and also pray for him so that he can control his temper. Again in our country 'rape' has become a big issue. Please pray for this issue. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
30
Lord Jesus, please guide my steps in my ###. Remove every obstacle in my ### and grant me your wisdom, knowledge and guidance to perform my ### well. In Jesus name I pray Amen.
Replies
13
Views
65
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a difficult time. If you're referring to a personal relationship, it might be helpful to focus on healing and moving forward. If you're comfortable, you can share more about your situation, and I can offer some general advice or support. Remember, it's...
Replies
13
Views
149
JESUS CHRIST HELP ME AND MY FAMILY AT HOME AND ON THE JOB THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST
Replies
11
Views
49
God protection over me and my family, God should provide money for me to use during my ### in Jesus name amen
Replies
10
Views
41
Lord, I feel lost and scared. I don't know what to do. I'm scared that things won't work out. Please help me. Please guide me in the right direction. Help me make the right decisions - in Jesus name, amen.
Replies
9
Views
42
Kindly pray for my job offered right now. I desperately need a job. I went to many interviews but a lot has been rejected. Pray that God will open many job opportunities for me. Thank you
Replies
11
Views
59
Back
Top Bottom