2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Lord Bless my Family. My children need you. My brother ### who relapsed - I have not heard from him and don't know what he is doing so I will surrender this to you and I will trust you Lord. You know what is best. Please do the same for my MOM, please lord. Hear this. Amen. Thank you, Thank you...
Replies
17
Views
116
thx intercessors for prayers: day 14 of a BAD VIRUS; still coughing/nose running. Not as bad; but pls pls pray for TOTAL HEALINGS. pls pray for God to provide the right godly man for companionship. God to truly help me w/ all decluttering efforts. Pray that generational curses will b broken fr/...
Replies
9
Views
44
My lord Jesus, I am unable to sustain pressure. I will not be able to face the consequences arising from the financial problems. You, being my saviour, show mercy, shower your divine blessings now, and help me from my self-destruction. You can do it for me and my family. Glory be to the Father...
Replies
9
Views
287
Please pray for my ex coworker (musician/piano player ###), he is very ill, something with lungs. Please pray that he will be healthy, and not die. Please pray also that his financial lack will be covered, obviously because he cannot work. I have so many good memories with him, I don't want him...
Replies
7
Views
46
Dear God, I pray for my neck to be healed and all sickness leaves my family. I pray for conviction for ### and ### and for healing. I pray that I always remember my worth and to love myself more. Please vindicate me and feel me with joy. I pray ### is filled with conviction that he's responsible...
Replies
6
Views
31
Please pray for ### Unspoken Request the LORD knows all the details .. I like to give a Praise Report. Thank you dear Friends. Blessings to you too =)
Replies
6
Views
34
Good morning my God and brothers and sisters in Christ. Please help me praying to my financial needs help our groups to sell the property of ### to ### Corp and give us good result on it.. and help me to transact and sell the diff hectares of lot in ###..thank you Lord...thank you to for all the...
Replies
6
Views
13
Back
Top Bottom