2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

I ask for Skill, Favor, Finances, The Fruit of The Holy Spirit (Gal 5:22-23), grace to compete in a corporate competition and request abundant, positive, online reviews, comment cards, Wisdom, Protection, Skill, excellence and finances through Jesus’ Christ. I only make $###.### an hour plus...
Replies
8
Views
196
Please keep me in prayer. I suffer from OCD and I have nasty intrusive thoughts that bother me day in and day out. Please pray for ###.
Replies
8
Views
46
Protect My Body, Mind And Spirit Lord Christ. In Jesus Name We All Pray. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
21
Dear brethren in the LORD I have been sent alots of prayer request I think ye may also feel bad. But God know my bad condition and situation, my children all of them are schooling, I am in my sick bed couldn't earn nor work neither move or walk as jobless, with house rented basis, therefore my...
Replies
8
Views
22
Prayers of wisdom on who to talk to and what to say on this Very urgent matter. My Yahshua is in control of all this that they grant me an extension today so I can deal with this thru the mail. His Blood Favor and Praise is on all this now and for everyone praying Victory Blessings and...
Replies
9
Views
47
“9 Pray, then, in this way: ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. 10 ‘Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. --- 11 ‘Give us this day our daily bread. 12 ‘And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. 13 ‘And do not lead us into...
Replies
6
Views
24
Greeting please pray with me I have the most abusive boss ever, nothing I do is ever good in his eyes. He is trying every evil thing to get me fired... Please pray for ### I need a new job as I cannot take this anymore the pain is making me sick I'm now on antidepressants I cry daily.
Replies
8
Views
142
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. Blessed are the merciful...
Replies
7
Views
42
Prayers needed. Need to move back to my hometown, where I can get help. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
28
Please pray for my daughter ### she has been having problems getting along with other kids at daycare. And needs lots of prayers
Replies
6
Views
33
Back
Top Bottom