2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please pray for me as I am childless since ### years. Please pray for me.
Replies
8
Views
18
God please remove all evil, anger, confusion, aggravation and jealousy from me and my ###'s lives&replace it with happiness, good health, creativity, favor and success. Please watch over my ### tonight keep his blood sugars over ### but under ###. Ty ### in amen
Replies
7
Views
16
Praise report!! Being busy I don't have time to exercise, BUT I did come up with something--while I'm waiting for someone who went into a store, I use the time to jog from end to end of the parking lot. Also, one person sometimes comes home with bundles, some heavy, and she lives on the third...
Replies
5
Views
52
please pray for ### health. ### got poisoned a long time ago... and ### am always so tired, and ### throat and lungs burn in indoor environments. thank you for all your prayers.
Replies
7
Views
24
Pray for my daughter ### 23 1/2 years fashion designer, a muslim boy ### is after her, she is a fashion designer but now doing stylist, costume designing. For this costume designing, she has to travel with unknown people, stay at hotels, please pray she should do fashion designing in our nearby...
Replies
8
Views
58
Dear : ###, please pray for all sick persons who are suffering from various kinds of sickness.
Replies
13
Views
57
Dear God Pray heal my bones so I can do more work.
Replies
20
Views
164
I want prayer for my job and my debt.
Replies
17
Views
77
Type Prayer Request Here GOD help me from this problem let my ### open my own shop for me an bless my family an protected in Jesus name
Replies
12
Views
50
Back
Top Bottom