2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please pray for ### salvation. Please pray for healing my knees. Then I can go to worship. Please pray for ### no necessity for carrying and moving heavy stock in working environment. Please pray for ### no necessity for turning on and off feng shui lamp in office. My duty is to provide...
Replies
7
Views
34
You are created in The Image and Likeness of Almighty Lord Yeshuva (Jesus) LUCIFER IS THE DECEIVER, FATHER OF LIES AND TEMPTER AND HE ALONG WITH HIS ANGELS WERE CAST OUT OF HEAVEN BY ALMIGHTY LORD ONCE. HIS HEAD WAS ALREADY CRUSHED BY YESHUVA ON THE CROSS. NEXT AT THE END OF THE WORLD HE AND...
Replies
5
Views
52
Please God help ### to know you so that he can realize what he did for me was not right and come back to me. Amen
Replies
8
Views
50
Please pray for my nephew ### He has been vomiting whole night (total ### times,). And also pray to give him the strength. He is ### years old.
Replies
10
Views
34
Dear God please help my wife ### to get the job she has applied for. It's being delayed unnecessarily. Thank you God, I know you will help her.
Replies
7
Views
16
Please pray I can somehow make contact with some friends I haven't heard from in a while. ~worried if they are ok or not especially my elderly friend. :-( I'm so sad. I can't seem to ever talk to her anymore. /// Silent requests pls. ~he knows... thanks so much!!! much love to all here. ~best of...
Replies
12
Views
115
God, for me & my children - wisdom, healing whole, Your peace & to know You deeper, Jesus.. Thank You, ###
Replies
8
Views
15
Please pray for peace, love, protection, and provisions for my family. Please pray for my vision and dental needs as well as my children. Please pray my children have a wonderful Christmas this year. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
10
God I have very,very important unspoken request,Please fulfill it,I am begging You,You know what is it about,###!!!!
Replies
11
Views
62
Dear God please help my wife ### ### whose job appointment letter is being delayed for unnecessary reason. Thank you lord
Replies
9
Views
18
Back
Top Bottom