2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Lord I pray that you set me free and give me a husband in Jesus name I do pray amen
Replies
5
Views
22
Replies
3
Views
9
pray with me for my sister that needs to find a temp worker that can get ### hours week in and paid for thanks God Bless prayers for all of us in need also pray with me for cousin that is in pain due to health issues and doctors say ### and pray that she will be pain free with no ### God Bless...
Replies
4
Views
10
Good morning, please join me in praying for my daughter for marital settlement. She's ### years and believing God for the man God created her to marry. 2. My son that is seeking admission to the university for more than ### years now, that God will favour him this time around. He has always been...
Replies
4
Views
12
Lord Jesus please forgive me for all things lord thank you for the money I have thank you that you own all the millions billions riches wealth gold of this whole world thank you that your word says ask and I will receive I stand on your words I decree and declare in Jesus name I win millions...
Replies
4
Views
12
My prayer request is for my son ### to be released from jail in Jesus' name Amen
Replies
7
Views
59
Please pray for me always bad dreams at night Lord Jesus Christ separate me from all evil plans purify all the dirt from my life and make me whole from all inquinity Lord have mercy, Christ have mercy give me peace as I wait and see how you deal with all my enemies in Jesus name I do pray amen
Replies
5
Views
15
Jesus please let our water come back on. There is a water main break and we can't use the bathroom or shower. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
6
Views
28
Please pray for ### get a good job, he is in ###.
Replies
8
Views
36
Please pray for me and my marriage let me be the best husband to my ### and my wife the best wife to me for many many years in Jesus name
Replies
7
Views
31
Back
Top Bottom