2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

PRAISE THE LORD MIRACLE HAPPENED I GOT TRANSFER TO MY NATIVE WHILE I SENT PRAYER REQUEST GOD WILL HELP ME NOT ONLY TO GET TRANSFER FOR ME BUT ALSO THE GOVERNMENT CONDUCT TRANSFER COUNSELLING IN A GENUINE WAY THANK GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH
Replies
6
Views
22
Pray for ### to find strength when ### is feeling weary. In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
5
Views
18
Please pray my eviction case is adjourned for months, I find a great legal aid lawyer and sub the case getting all my rent back and compensation for harassment and personal injury. Please pray the judge is a non-Mason and will never support the bully and creepy landlord.
Replies
5
Views
10
Please for pray my daughter she suffering from allergy and long time cough
Replies
5
Views
17
Pray for ### and ### family for good health and long life
Replies
4
Views
13
Thanks to God and your prayers I was able to leave ### and come to live in ### where my family lives, now I face a lot of opposition, to live where I live because the Lord who rented me died his cousin and the owner charges me now but I feel that she wants to take me out. I ask God to give me...
Replies
7
Views
30
Dear Father in Heaven, You are my Shepherd, my Helper and my Protector. You give me everything I need. When I am upset, You calm me down. You make me better. You take care of me. No matter how bad things get, You are with me. So, I won't worry because You help me. When everything looks bad, You...
Replies
6
Views
27
Dear Father, Thank You for what You are doing for me and for my close ones every single day!! Glory to You Father!!!!! God, I have a few prayer requests, please Father, heal our pastor he has cancer, give him a lot of courage and faith in this difficult time, also to his whole family, draw...
Replies
5
Views
24
मेरी पत्नी ### का जीवन बदल जाए इसके लिए प्रार्थना करें और घर वापस आए इसके लिए प्रार्थना करें और जहां कहीं भी पाई जाती है उसका जीवन को प्रभु बदल दे इसके लिए प्रार्थना करें
Replies
3
Views
10
Back
Top Bottom