2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Been having stomach pains. Please pray for ### body and complete healing.
Replies
5
Views
33
Today is my first paper of 7th semester plz pray for me that Jesus help me in writing my paper and pass the exam plz pray in Jesus name...Amen
Replies
5
Views
30
Holy Spirit thank You for healing my sister ###. Holy Spirit please continue to heal her. Holy Spirit she needs help with her weight. Brother's and sister's please continue to pray for my sister in the name of Christ Jesus, Amen.
Replies
6
Views
23
Lord I ask you please please bless me with the new very very best ever new foundations new very best ever new tinted moisturizers bronzers lipsticks lip pencils lip glosses very best ever fake tan thickening shampoo moose I desire the very veth best ever for my skin in every way in new pump...
Replies
4
Views
24
My self ###, I m suffering from bladder infection Please pray for me
Replies
5
Views
46
I WANT GOD TO BLESS ME IN A PREDIGIOUS WAY BECUASE I'M IN TRIBULATION MY NAME IS ### ### ###
Replies
6
Views
20
Please pray for my Stepfather. His daughter from his first marriage appears to be trying to subtly manipulate (guilt) him out of money. He knows that he's done things in the past that have hurt her but he has sought forgiveness from her. Please give him the courage to say no in a loving way. He...
Replies
6
Views
49
Lord I ask you please thank you did the money I have please forgive me for all things I ask you please lord bless me please me to win millions millions of pounds now right now without any delay thank you lord you have made this happen to so so many other people lord I ask you please majevit...
Replies
5
Views
27
Remove my pain, my father, I am not at all your sheep, you are ignoring me.
Replies
5
Views
11
Back
Top Bottom