2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

DEAR BELIEVERS. PLEASE PRAY FOR MY CHEST PAIN.. THIS MORNING I FOUND PAIN AND SUFFER... AMEN
Replies
8
Views
17
Holy Spirit thank You for keeping us safe. Holy Spirit help us to make whatever decisions we need to so we can lead our best, safe, and happy, prosperous, healthy life. Holy Spirit keep us, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ### and kids, ### and kids and grand kids. Holy Spirit...
Replies
7
Views
13
Ente Israel povunnathinulla Visa peddann varanname thanks
Replies
5
Views
22
Jesus the news is saying they don't know when the water will be back on because it is only affecting ### customers...so what? Even ### customer deserves water! I do NOT have the strength to deal with this and call and deal with all these public officials...please just let it be back on when I...
Replies
5
Views
16
Dear Lord, I thank you for your goodness. I pray for good rest tonight for all of us.
Replies
6
Views
9
Please pray for my mother as she is suffering from kidney stone. I request you to please pray for my mother. Patient name- ###.
Replies
6
Views
12
Praise the Lord pastor, Please pray for me and my ###. Thanks ### ###
Replies
5
Views
11
Please pray that God blesses my family and I will Inspection Approval, Provisions, Ministry Support, Spiritual Confidence, Power and Victory In Life's Concerns. In Jesus Name
Replies
5
Views
10
Pray for ### and ### for financial breakthrough
Replies
7
Views
16
Please please allnpray lord please bg your power do all these things for me without any delay In jesus name there is power I command all all fat leave burn off my whole stomach whole hios body permantly right now never ever return dissolve now in jesus nane I command my while stomach hios to...
Replies
3
Views
10
Back
Top Bottom