2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

In the name of AlmightyJesus, hereafter all living creatures, Human beings and good Angels must praise, pray, celebrate, thank and be loyal to everlasting GodAlmightyJesus alone forever Amen
Replies
6
Views
28
Please pray I find a big, nice, reasonable house ASAP. ### Pray my disability is approved for life and they stop all these reviews. It’s harassment knowing I can’t work or even walk. ### Please pray I can move into a nice, reasonable, nice home in a safe neighborhood ###
Replies
7
Views
34
Oh Lord block that person that ### is sending to come work with me.
Replies
5
Views
26
To pray for my sweet dog that has lost her vision to glaucoma. Please ask that she will survive and keep the vision she last left in her healthy eye.
Replies
6
Views
146
Please pray for the good finance of my family so that I may run the family peacefully.
Replies
6
Views
19
That this excruciating tooth pain goes down. And my immune system gets better. Also to protect my loved ones from harm.
Replies
5
Views
23
I need help, pray for me so that my interview go well on Monday. I struggled is enough, help me God to find good job.
Replies
6
Views
30
Brethren of God I need your prayers against alcohol.
Replies
6
Views
29
Pray I have good relationships at work and with our suppliers as things have gotten strained. I ask for favor in there eyes.
Replies
6
Views
39
I greet you all in the wonderful and precious name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.. Thank you Lord dying for me.. I am just going through a very dry season in my life everything seems to be at a stand still, stagnate nothing is working out in every area of my life I need God's...
Replies
11
Views
53
Back
Top Bottom