2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Dear All, I pray that you may intercede for ###, who has come down with a very bad case of food poisoning, that has seeped into her blood stream. She is currently admitted to the Acute Intensive care ward of the Hospital. Please pray that she may weather this storm and come out healed. In...
Replies
7
Views
28
Jesus still no water please let them repair the water main break near our house. Please also let our mail come tomorrow after the mail person promised they would bring yesterday and didn't. I don't have the strength to argue with all these people. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
5
Views
63
Holy Spirit please take care of the lost ones in our family. Holy Spirit help them to prosper, bless them to be healed of trauma and illness, save them and place them in a church a place where their soul can be fed, remove the hurt and trauma and pain they have endured and let them all thrive...
Replies
9
Views
31
Dear Beloved brother in the name of Jesus Christ I am suffering from so many problems unhealthy mental tensions financial problems please pray for me and my family. My elder brothers also suffering like me
Replies
8
Views
47
Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream job in ### and dream vacation in ###
Replies
7
Views
35
the last stage of my ###'s going to ### is waiting and from the past ### months the agency is not uploading the going part. pl pray that GOD MAY OPEN THE DOOR THAT IS CLOSED IN THE NAME OF JESUS AMEN,.
Replies
5
Views
23
Pls pray for my husband ### that he will run to give me money out of his own he has his own business but don't give me nothing pls I really need money pls that holy ghost will convict him I really need money he is a disgrace I have two kids and suffer
Replies
5
Views
30
Can God really cure my herpes? My ### had cold sores and pass it on to me. I am now Super devastated
Replies
7
Views
139
My Lord rebuke these ppl stalking us Your Mighty convicting blood is on Your enemies Yahushua, the devil will rise to Fall my Lord. Cancel all Unfair debts, bring Favor justice and Wisdom. We're also praying for you and yours, please pray the same for us also. Open Miracle doors Yahushua...
Replies
7
Views
163
Please pray for a job and financial provision. Thanks
Replies
8
Views
32
Back
Top Bottom