2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Hello, my manager is going to fire me next week [ Tuesday ] right before the holidays if my numbers are not above 10 units per hour. I’ve been on my job for 5 years. I’m asking for prayers to keep my job, stay focused at work and get my numbers up or above 10 units per hours Thank you and...
Replies
6
Views
29
Good morning sir I m from ### I need ur prayer I have under/below my right ear tumor doctors told me operate but I m not want operate I need my form mericle Jesus Christ gave me healthy life and Jesus do this all plz prayer for me
Replies
8
Views
96
Replies
7
Views
17
Please pray for ### who need supernatural miracles for recovery from Stroke
Replies
7
Views
29
God, heal & guard ### and loved ones + all on our path - in heart, soul, body, & vehicles. Deliver us from evil, ijnip
Replies
6
Views
33
Please pray for me to get an increase of my salary. From past four years, I never got the increase of the salary within this period. From my present salary, it is very difficult to survive my family needs. Thanks.
Replies
9
Views
17
Please pray for me to get a good job in abroad..(Now I am working as Accountant in one of the private sector in ###, ### [###])
Replies
7
Views
43
Please pray for my would be ### ### ### exam best result ever and for my grade in the school where I am working now....please its really very crucial for my coming life.....🙏🙏
Replies
6
Views
30
hello..... my name is ###. i am asking for prayer for my life and carrier....and prayer for my mummy and papa.... my life became worse than before..pray for me so that i can change my life.. . thank you...
Replies
6
Views
16
GOD ALMIGHTY PLEASE HEAL MY FATHER AND ### FROM THEIR DISEASES. GOD ALMIGHTY PLEASE BE KINDFUL WITH US, FORGIVE OUR SINES AND HEAL MY FATHER AND ###, I ASK MY PRAYER IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN.
Replies
6
Views
27
Back
Top Bottom