2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Dear Lord God, please open the windows of communication between me and my friend; Christy ###. I miss her very much! I haven't seen or heard from her in about 6 or 7 months. Please open her mind that she may remember the good times we shared and call, text or come and see me. I really love this...
Replies
5
Views
46
Summary (due to privacy): A prayer request for understanding and support during a specific activity.
Replies
5
Views
23
Today I and my brother ###, we have "fasting and prayer" before the Lord! Please, support us with prayers to the Lord! Let us pray that the Lord will sanctify, inspire and bless all of our - motives, focus point, prayers, deeds, and behaviors, so that all fragrance and beauty is before Jesus...
Replies
8
Views
15
Dear lord, Guide and protect my husband for his flight going to ### heal him for his sickness. I claimed in the name of Jesus Amen.
Replies
7
Views
13
Prayers for nephew ###. Very naughty. Cannot handle him, cannot discipline him. Feels angry seeing his naughtiness. Never sits quite.
Replies
7
Views
17
Replies
5
Views
26
I pray in the name of our Lord that my shop be better than Yesterday in terms of Turn-Over. Amen. Please pray for my Business.
Replies
8
Views
33
Please continue to pray for me. I am keeping on sending applications to the organization and getting calls for very low-salaried jobs. Why am I facing these problems. I have been trying to get a job since one year ago; there were no calls, and now I am getting calls for very low salary. Please...
Replies
23
Views
133
My fiancée's ex-husband is bothering us continually; he just doesn’t know when to leave and never stop. We have had enough of him, but his wealth and his way of dealing with problems keep dragging my fiancée's heart back to him. She doesn’t want to go back to him because that is the time when...
Replies
5
Views
47
I need ur prayers God give us healthy life and Jesus do this all plz prayer for my son ### and me I have under my right ear tumor doctors told me operate but I'm not want operate I need my miracles from Jesus Christ gave me healthy life and Jesus do this all plz prayer for me
Replies
8
Views
49
Back
Top Bottom