2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream job in ### and dream vacation in ###
Replies
6
Views
14
“9 Pray, then, in this way: ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. 10 ‘Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. --- 11 ‘Give us this day our daily bread. 12 ‘And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. 13 ‘And do not lead us into...
Replies
7
Views
20
Please pray for my financial breakthrough in the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Poverty is not from God, I command the spirit of lack, setback, disappointment, limitation, darkness to be removed and be cast out of my Family in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. God's plan is to prosper...
Replies
7
Views
16
Please pray for me to ### to pay... And this month is my ###... I want to share my bread with ### and ### so for all this I need a ###....
Replies
5
Views
11
Please pray for my mother who is in hospital. Her chest report is not good and doctor has said to re X-ray again. Please pray the re X-ray report be fine. I'm crying for my mother. Please pray for my mother. Thank you
Replies
6
Views
16
having his semister exams from 6th December 2019. Please Lord help him to do well in his semister exams and score good percentage at least 70 percentage Lord. Please make him get through his exams Lord. Please be with him and increase his confidence. Lord please please be with him and make him...
Replies
6
Views
28
AMI please pray for my family and my brother's for their exam and for my family my husband and two baby girl from all the evil spirit.
Replies
5
Views
34
Please continue to remember me in your prayers, please pray that my husband will come for me and the kids to leave together as one family. To leave the biblical marriage life. Please pray with me... That I don't make decisions that I will regret... God bless.
Replies
8
Views
34
would like to ask for prayer for ###. She needs to know Jesus as her Savior. Lord touches her heart.
Replies
9
Views
103
Lord all I ask is that you help me now before I make a big mistake Lord help me now
Replies
7
Views
30
Back
Top Bottom