2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

always loves u God Jesus, Yeshu Masih thank you God Jesus Yeshu Masih Isa Masih always blessed us
Replies
5
Views
29
I need prayers for my marriage of ### yrs. ### years ago ### - ### stayed in ### - lots of challenges in marriages in that time but God brought him home. A yr later ### - husband still fixed house, had a good weekend before I just found that he moved out the Monday to take up a new post out of...
Replies
7
Views
20
Please pray for my partner ### who is facing really tough time with his work and boss. pls pray that everything goes well at his work place and his work. pls remove all the troubles he is facing currently god..please pray please..
Replies
7
Views
46
I'm asking for prayer to be delivered from the evil spirit which has been tormenting me for many years. It's right around my waist and it's affecting my manhood. Ever since it entered my body, I began to have severe stomach problems, persistent heartburn, headache, dizziness, extreme fatigue and...
Replies
6
Views
13
Praise the Lord, My name is ###. I have broken up with my partner ### ### a few days ago. As we wanted to get married but his parents want him to get married according to their choice. He wants to marry me but he is helpless as it's a question of his parents. After breaking up with him, I should...
Replies
5
Views
13
Thank You Lord for Your Mercy, Grace--All the gifts You have bestowed upon our lives "Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my rock and my Redeemer." Ps19:14, Lord please guard my words Ps 141:3 Lord grant joy and favor plus ability to have...
Replies
6
Views
34
Plz pray for my job ..I have given exam ..so plz plz pray for my good result
Replies
7
Views
36
Replies
7
Views
15
Pray for my health, my daughter, my sisters, and my brothers. Pray for my mum to be united. Also, pray for a husband and financial breakthrough.
Replies
7
Views
20
Pray Someone call in I wouldn't mind the xtra hours at ### or ### or ### pray more hours are available
Replies
6
Views
124
Back
Top Bottom