2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Dear God answer my prayers please...this debt I got is overwhelming and stressing me...I feel like there is no way I can sort it out...hear me out...I need a financial breakthrough...I have tried but I can't move even a cent...may your will be done...amen
Replies
12
Views
34
Please pray for my ### visa approval. It has been rejected for the first time. Now I am applying again, please pray for me.
Replies
8
Views
18
Please pray for a job and finances, a car to do God's work that ### was called for and ### marriage restoration.
Replies
8
Views
15
###'s father is hospitalized. Please pray that the Lord drops just one drop of his blood into ###'s father's blood so that he is completely healed in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
14
I need urgent prayer for my financial problems please pray need a miracle today
Replies
8
Views
13
Please bind Satan from me in Jesus' name. Amen!
Replies
6
Views
16
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. Blessed are the merciful...
Replies
7
Views
55
Pray for ### has work and extra hours soon. I miss my job and am so tired of struggling.
Replies
6
Views
44
God, thank You for a new day - new mercies, grace, forgiveness, redemption, blessings, promises, hope, healings and protecting me & my loved ones. Deliver us from evil. Praise You! ijnip
Replies
8
Views
41
Please pray ###'s ###'s ### get rid of ### as ### is harassing me.
Replies
5
Views
32
Back
Top Bottom