2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please pray for my ### to protect him from all evil, sickness, accidents, misfortunes, natural calamities, etc., thank you all
Replies
5
Views
7
Hello my dear friends, greetings in the name of the Lord. I am in need of your prayer. I am getting a lot of witchcraft attack in my life. thank you.
Replies
5
Views
137
Lord JESUS, by faith in your merits, I claim total and complete protection for my life and my family. Lord JESUS, keep me free today from evil, sin, temptation, Satan’s attacks and afflictions, fear of darkness, fear of man, sickness, diseases, doubts, anger, all calamities and from all that is...
Replies
5
Views
17
Please pray that today is a great day and that I do an excellent job today and have favor, energy, and strength in Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
8
Views
15
I'd happy when I get ###,###Rupees Take Home Salary Job.
Replies
6
Views
22
Praise the Lord. I'm ###, Please pray for me that no one should disturb me in name of love and other things. Please pray that they shouldn't black mail me. Please pray that God should make them to move away from me without causing any harm to me. Please pray for me about this matter. Please...
Replies
8
Views
187
Jesus, God and Holy Spirit please continue to make me feel better. I am honoring you and want to feel better. Please pray for ###
Replies
9
Views
13
Dear Jesus, I am unable to accept marriage in my life. I fell in love with my friend ###. But our parents are not supporting. Now my parents have arranged a marriage for me in which I am not at all interested. Please God, please stop this marriage and please give me life with ### only. He is...
Replies
9
Views
21
Pray for my ### year old sick father who is suffering a lot
Replies
7
Views
114
Good morning Prophet ### and all the prayer warriors in ###. I acknowledge that I’m a sinner and have fallen short of the glory of God. I pray that God forgive my sins and that of my family. I request for prayer for my ###-year-old son who is studying theology in the ###, but has been suffering...
Replies
7
Views
33
Back
Top Bottom