2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Thank you all for your prayers for our church. Those who came heard Jesus words. Come unto Me and I will give you rest. Please continue to pray for the final day of revival in our midst. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
32
1: ###/### restoration 2: deliverance from spiritual ### 3: financial breakthrough 4: forgiving spirit
Replies
10
Views
110
Shalom to you all, Thank you for your prayer support!
Replies
8
Views
30
Please pray for our kids the are being killed, used sex slaves, used as human shields. So much is going on some of the kids are being killed and kidnapped by people they trust. My kids are in school and I pray for them and all the kids. This world is not what it used to be, Lord we need you. I...
Replies
8
Views
14
my dad has been homeless for the last three years. his mom recently passed away as well. he needs healing in every way. I am his daughter. I have dreams where my dad is sad. he lives in another continent. I ask my brothers and sisters in Christ for help. I do not attend church, only online. I do...
Replies
8
Views
22
I had given ### Rupee to a person in an urgent matter. But he is talking many excuses and making delay in cash back. Please pray for ### to repay the amount.
Replies
8
Views
29
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
6
Views
49
kindly pray for marriage and job of both ### and ###
Replies
7
Views
29
Lord, please come to ### and bless him with a change of heart about our situation, please help him emotionally and mentally. Lord I confess that I have fallen so far short of how I should have behaved and do not deserve a second chance, but I ask Lord that in Your grace You would restore again...
Replies
6
Views
33
Please God stop these attacks now and forever, ###!!
Replies
10
Views
25
Back
Top Bottom