2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please pray that my ### will give me my ### and ### ashes so I may follow through with their wishes. Pray he will give me my family’s photos that mean nothing to him and that he doesn’t just throw them away. Please pray I hear something from him today! In God’s name amen
Replies
7
Views
13
Please continue praying that God will give me financial breakthrough. I'm in a deep debt now and I need to pay it. And I believe that nothing is impossible with God. Amen
Replies
7
Views
9
Replies
7
Views
10
Please pray for my financial problem I have a debt to pay... And to find a good job
Replies
7
Views
16
Dear Lord I have decided to seek you with all my heart and strength, I am tired of focusing on my trials and hardships is robbing of my health and joy I must admit it's hard for me but I am willing to be made willing, can't solve it on my own or by worrying anyway... in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
8
Views
27
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
6
Views
14
Please continue to pray for my grandmother, now she is ### years above, she has a problem kidney infection, urine blockage, she looks so weak please pray for her healing I need your prayer support. Thank you GOD BLESS you.
Replies
8
Views
21
Please pray for me as there is severe pain on my left leg very difficult to walk or stand. Thank you Jesus and praise you Jesus. Also pray for my son ### who is having his SSC board exams and he is not able to concentrate on his studies as he is failing in most subjects. Lord help us.
Replies
7
Views
17
Please pray for my ###. He has many challenges at the moment.
Replies
7
Views
10
Jesus please let my friend's coworker stop harassing and bullying her let someone intervene and help her. Let the woman who is doing it stop it and realize she has no business saying anything to her about her job. Also, please let my husband be thankful about his unemployment and not brag about...
Replies
8
Views
14
Back
Top Bottom