2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

I am in spiritual warfare, please pray for ###!!!
Replies
9
Views
62
Lord thank u every thing u do for me help me to be good always. Lord I am asking u that I don't want my daughter to get any form of illness keep her safe from all could and fever and all other sickness in Jesus name amen.
Replies
10
Views
137
Dear family, I am needing prayer for self, kindly pray for God's supernatural protection and covering over my life, an incident has left me shaken. Thank you for your valuable prayers.
Replies
9
Views
20
Dear Lord, My son ### is having his semister exams from 6th December 2019. Please Lord help him to do well in his semister exams and score good percentage at least 70 percentage Lord. Please make him get through his exams Lord without any hinderances. Please be with him and increase his...
Replies
6
Views
17
Jesus please let my husband be quick while he is out and come back quickly and safely and not be affected by water main break. It has been 24 hours and it still isn't fixed and no one cares or doing anything about it. We can't use the bathroom, bathe, cook, wash clothes or anything and they are...
Replies
5
Views
21
Please continue to pray for my granddaughter. I appreciate all of your prayers. I really believe Jesus continues to guide her...but she needs his continued hand on her shoulder... I pray all of this in his wonderful name.
Replies
6
Views
29
Praise the lord, i want to pray for my friend ###, his leg ligament has been injured and he is in pain for last 1 week now, and still no improvement is seen. Please lord, release all his pain, pressure and suffering and heal him with your holy blood. Your one touch can heal a blind, heal ###...
Replies
5
Views
19
Replies
5
Views
12
Dear brother, Please pray for my sister-in-law ### (###) suffering with fever and headache past one day please pray for her.
Replies
5
Views
13
Back
Top Bottom