Dear God answer my prayers please...this debt ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Dear God answer my prayers please...this debt I got is overwhelming and stressing me..I feel like there's no way I can sort it out..hear me out...I need a financial breakthrough..I have tried but I can't move even a cent....may your will be done..amen
Lord we pray for financial peace and provision. We ask that you rid your child of debt. We pray for a windfall. We ask that you open the floodgates of heaven to take care of this. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you. I pray for a miracle my daughter ### get a place to stay and good paying job in ### as soon as possible. I pray she receives good news and you free her from depression. I'm tired Lord and I just can't do it anymore by myself, I give and give to my children and grandchildren that...
Replies
14
Views
248
Thank you Lord. Lord I'm tired, and at your grace and mercy. I need you right now Lord, please intervene. My blood pressure is not coming down I'm stressing about my adult children, job, and grandchildren situations. I just can't keep doing this. What about me, no one I can turn to for me but...
Replies
8
Views
157
Lord I wanna thank you. I pray that you hear me and answer. My God I need you now, I'm tired and at your grace and mercy. Please hear my prayers and answer. I pray for a miracle for me, emotionally, physically, and mentally. I pray my daughter ### will find a better paying job and safe place to...
Replies
7
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,291
Messages
16,820,845
Members
651,303
Latest member
Myrurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom