2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

That they approve my letter Monday before the deadline and I won't have to appear. Cancel all this injustice my Lord and make a way out of no way. Bring us Justice & strength in dealing with all this soon and Dismiss this issue by Your mighty Protecting Miraculous Victorious Blood You are...
Replies
6
Views
112
Hello I am asking for prayers. I am going through a really tough time right now financially and personally. I am struggling financially to take care of my ### and my ###. I am also in a lot of hurt and pain from the man I had been dating for over ### years. I am in need of strength, financial...
Replies
7
Views
29
Pray for me to get a better job in ### & improve my financial problem..& pray for me to get a ### friend to in my life....amen
Replies
6
Views
25
Please pray for my family and our financial condition. My husband's business is in debts.
Replies
7
Views
23
Dear God, please allow my friend; ### ### to contact me soon. I love her and need her in my life. Please open her heart and her mind that I may hear from her soon. In Jesus name, amen. ### ### ######
Replies
6
Views
135
Urgent request, please pray for a financial blessing please please. I’m trying to get custody of my ### instead of him going to foster care. Please pray I get the ### plus the ###. It’s very costly but we are required to have enough room for the children. Please pray we can get a nice home...
Replies
6
Views
43
Please pray for me to get a better job and improve my financial problem, amen
Replies
7
Views
35
Just Type Your Prayer Request Here I Need ### To Start Up A Bussines
Replies
4
Views
21
Jesus please let our water come back on. I have called everyone and no one will help. I cannot bathe, use bathroom, wash clothes, cook, nothing. Please let the crew that is needed to fix it come to the water main break they are not doing anything. Please let me wake up tomorrow and it be fixed...
Replies
7
Views
23
My prayer request is for God to heal me of a virus disease. I believe that I will be healed in Jesus' name.
Replies
8
Views
34
Back
Top Bottom