2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Hallelujah Jesus thank you for food in my house. I give you all the glory honor and praise. Thank you for all that you have done for me. Thank you for all you are doing for me. I thank you for being able to breathe. I thank you for the activity of my limbs. I thank you that I can see, walk, hear...
Replies
5
Views
34
prayer for thanksgiving to the Lord for support in course of the week, I thank the Lord for all provision in course of the week, pray for me to have a nice weekend pray for me to have good relations with my employer and my fellow employees, pray for my financial breakthrough, pray for me to be...
Replies
3
Views
43
-I Pray for financial breakthrough -I pray for God fearing Partner -I pray for my purpose
Replies
5
Views
58
That they approve my letter Monday before the deadline and I won't have to appear. Cancel all this injustice my Lord and make a way out of no way. Bring us Justice & strength in dealing with all this soon and Dismiss this issue by Your mighty Protecting Miraculous Victorious Blood You are...
Replies
3
Views
70
Please pray for me I have been given a new role and it a tough role please pray for me that I will excel please pray for me
Replies
4
Views
37
I request for prayer for breakthrough in my PHD studies with scholarship full. AMEN
Replies
4
Views
611
I thank God for his Mercy upon me and my family. And I acknowledge that I'm a sinner and has fallen short of the glory of God. My prayer request is for my son who is ### yrs old and is in ### studying theology but he has been suffering from epileptic attacks since ###, that the Lord may have...
Replies
5
Views
40
I did an interview today and I really need prayer that I did a good job and will be given this opportunity. In Jesus name I pray, Amen
Replies
6
Views
17
Lord Jesus I ask for strong protection for all of us esp. the little one (I ask for Holy Warrior angels and a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and I plead your precious blood over us). I also ask for complete deliverance from all demonic bondage and strongholds, healing of the heart...
Replies
7
Views
18
Good morning father thanks for a wonderful morning and a blessed day
Replies
6
Views
16
Back
Top Bottom