2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

pray for a miracle to happen for my marriage to be back. pray for my fiance ### to come back to me please. I beg u to pray for me please. this marriage should happen. pray for great miracle to happen. pray that his parents should forgive and forget everything happened.
Replies
5
Views
46
My Lord Help us in this that it all works out for Your Glory. Defeat Your enemies and Lord your mighty ☮️ peace and strength Bring Victory and Favor soon in all this don't know what else to do but Pray for your Mercies and Justice soon. Praise Yahshua Miracles and your Mighty Blood over all...
Replies
6
Views
16
Pray more hours open up at ###, ###, and ### and pray I get ask to work and pick up xtra hours and shift
Replies
6
Views
12
Delivance from the Spirits of death in my life and generation, ### lost my younger brother last year September. This year, few days to my birthday, ### lost my Father and few days ago, ### have lost my mother mysteriously to death. ### am about to travel to my own town in ###, ###, while her...
Replies
7
Views
26
Replies
4
Views
15
I am requesting prayers for breakthrough from ancestors and marine spirits. Success in my Norwegian citizenship application, driver's licence, jobs, and marriage. These spirits have affected me negatively in causing lots of accidents, divorces, no job, disappointments, failure in exams and court...
Replies
4
Views
14
Jesus please let my mail come tomorrow two pieces, one a package that the mailman promised would bring back to me and he never did and now he made it a pick-up only thing and I have no way to get it! Please let them just deliver it and the other piece of missing mail; please let my ### cooperate...
Replies
5
Views
24
Please prayer for me मला प्रभुची उपस्थिती मिळू दे, मला सामर्था चा अनुभव होऊ दे मी जे प्रभू मध्ये अनुभवलेले छान क्षण मला दिसू दे जी सकाळ मी अनुभव ली ती सकाळ मी अनुभव दे, प्लीज़ Please call me. ### ### ###-###-####
Replies
4
Views
8
May I get prayer my hour got cut 😢 I've been looking for a 2nd shift position, hopefully full-time with benefits. I have no insurance. I've been going to a lot of interviews but no luck 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🤔
Replies
6
Views
169
Back
Top Bottom